We’re dedicated to supporting healthy pregnancies, including early prenatal care in the first trimester and continuing through childbirth. Our Pregnancy Care Incentive Program offers expectant Standard and Basic Option members support and rewards* during each stage of pregnancy.
What’s in a Pregnancy Care Box?
The Pregnancy Care Box is full of helpful items you can use during your pregnancy and after your baby arrives, such as:
- Books for you and your baby
- A helpful booklet on various topics, including how to stay healthy during your pregnancy
- Samples and coupons for brand name products
- Clothing items for your baby
Are you eligible for the Pregnancy Care Incentive Program?
The Pregnancy Care Incentive Program is valid for the 2020 benefit year. The Standard or Basic Option contract holder or spouse, aged 18 and older, who is pregnant in 2020 and meets one of the following scenarios may be eligible for the incentive:
- Members who give birth in 2020 that have a documented first trimester prenatal visit in 2019 or 2020 related to the birth of a child in 2020
- Members with a 2021 due date that prove they had a first trimester prenatal visit in 2020
Additional Eligibility Requirements
In addition to meeting the benefit timeframe eligibility requirements, the member must be:
- 18 years of age or older in the benefit year
- Currently enrolled in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan Standard or Basic Option
- Earning the incentive for no more than 2 pregnancies within the year
If you’re eligible for this program, click the button below to log into MyBlue and get started. If you’re not eligible but would like to learn more about maternity benefits and care, click here.
Looking for more information on pregnancy care? Download our Pregnancy Care Guide to learn about all our maternity benefits.
*You must be 18 or older on a Standard or Basic Option plan to earn this reward.
**Accepted types of medical records include a prenatal flow sheet, prenatal progress/visit notes and electronic medical record. Lab results or ultrasound reports are not necessary. A letter, disability statement or prescription note from your healthcare provider does not meet the program requirements for earning $75 on your MyBlue Wellness Card.
Any information or materials included in your Pregnancy Care Box are not meant to replace the advice of your doctor or healthcare professional.