From prenatal to postpartum, your benefits are designed to support you through each stage of your pregnancy.
- Login or register for your MyBlue account. You must be the pregnant member on your contract to participate.
- Locate Pregnancy Care Incentive Program on the MyBlue homepage.
- Request a Pregnancy Care Box by providing information on your first trimester doctor's visit.
- Visit your doctor during the first trimester of your pregnancy. Once you complete your visit, ask your doctor for a signed medical record**.
- Mail, fax or upload your medical record following the instructions on your unique cover sheet to receive $75 on your MyBlue Wellness Card. You'll receive the cover sheet in your Pregnancy Care Box. You can also download a copy here.
The Pregnancy Care Box is full of helpful items you can use during your pregnancy and after your baby arrives such as:
- Books for you and your baby
- A helpful booklet on various topics, including how to stay healthy during your pregnancy
- Samples and coupons for brand name products
- Clothing items for your baby
Are you eligible for the Pregnancy Care Incentive Program?
The Pregnancy Care Incentive Program is valid for the 2022 benefit year. The Standard or Basic Option member, aged 18 or older, who is pregnant in 2022 and meets one of the following scenarios may be eligible for the incentive:
- Members who give birth in 2022 that have a documented first trimester prenatal visit in 2021 or 2022 related to the birth of a child in 2022
- Members with a 2023 due date that prove they had a first trimester prenatal visit in 2022
In addition to meeting the benefit timeframe eligibility requirements, the member must be:
- 18 years of age or older in the benefit year
- Currently enrolled in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan Standard or Basic Option
- Earning the incentive for no more than 2 pregnancies within the year