From prenatal to pospartum, your benefits are designed to support you through each stage of your pregnancy
To be eligible, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older in the benefit year
- Currently enrolled in Standard or Basic Option
- Earning an incentive for no more than 2 pregnancies within the year
And meet these timeframe requirements:
- Members who give birth in 2022 that have a documented first trimester prenatal visit in 2021 or 2022 related to the birth of a child in 2022
- Members with a 2023 due date that prove they had a first trimester prenatal visit in 2022
- Login or register for your MyBlue account. You must be the pregnant member on your contract to participate.
- Locate Pregnancy Care Incentive Program on the MyBlue homepage.
- Request a Pregnancy Care Box by providing information on your first trimester doctor's visit.
- Visit your doctor during the first trimester of your pregnancy. Once you complete your visit, ask your doctor for a signed medical record**.
- Mail, fax or upload your medical record following the instructions on your unique cover sheet to receive $75 on your MyBlue Wellness Card. You'll receive the cover sheet in your Pregnancy Care Box. You can also download a copy here.
*You must be 18 or older on a Standard or Basic Option plan to earn this reward.
** Accepted types of medical records include a prenatal flow sheet, prenatal progress/visit notes and electronic medical record. Lab results or ultrasound reports are not necessary. A letter, disability statement or prescription note from your healthcare provider does not meet the program requirements for earning $75 on your MyBlue Wellness Card. Any information or materials included in your Pregnancy Care Box are not meant to replace the advice of your doctor or healthcare professional.