Programs and resources to help you prevent and manage hypertension.
Here's how it works:
- If you’re a Standard or Basic Option member, complete the Blue Health Assessment (BHA) and indicate that you have been diagnosed with hypertension.
- FEP Blue Focus members do not need to complete the BHA as part of this program.
- After we receive a claim from your provider indicating you have hypertension, you will be automatically enrolled in the Hypertension Management Program.
- The claim must be for services within the past 12 months.
- We'll send you a letter with instructions on how to get your blood pressure monitor.