Programs and resources to help you prevent and manage hypertension.
Hypertension Management Program
We can help you focus on your heart health and take steps to manage high blood pressure. The Hypertension Management Program can help members monitor their blood pressure numbers at home with a blood pressure monitor at no out-of-pocket cost.*
Having a blood pressure monitor at home gives you the convenience to check your blood pressure as often as your doctor recommends and easily track your numbers, which you can share with your doctor.Get Started in MyBlue
Here's how it works:
Take the BHA
- If you’re a Standard or Basic Option member, complete the Blue Health Assessment (BHA) and indicate that you have been diagnosed with hypertension.
- FEP Blue Focus members do not need to complete the BHA as part of this program.
Your provider will submit a claim
- After we receive a claim from your provider indicating you have hypertension, you will be automatically enrolled in the Hypertension Management Program.
- The claim must be for services within the past 12 months.
Get your blood pressure monitor
- We'll send you a letter with instructions on how to get your blood pressure monitor.
Blood Pressure Resources
Cardiovascular Health Assessment
Access WebMD tools that can help you manage, monitor and understand your condition, including a heart-health assessment.Learn More
Online Health Coach
Get ongoing support and guidance to reach your high blood pressure-related health goals.Learn More