Your Member ID Card
What you need to know about your Service Benefit Plan member ID card.
Three ways to access your card
You can easily view and securely share your card on the go using our free fepblue app.
We only send member ID cards in the contract holder's name. If you’re on a Self Only contract, you’ll receive one card. Self + One and Self & Family contract holders will receive two ID cards.
You can view your card online using your MyBlue account. You can also order additional cards and view a PDF of your temporary card if you’ve misplaced it.
Get to know your member ID card
Here’s what’s on your card
Your member ID card contains information related to your specific coverage, including:
- Your member ID number
- What plan you’re enrolled in: Standard Option, Basic Option or FEP Blue Focus
- The effective date of coverage
- Information to use your medical and pharmacy benefits
- Your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum
Your member ID card features phone numbers you can call to get answers to your questions about our programs, benefits and tools, including:
- Important customer service numbers, such as precertification, retail pharmacy and overseas assistance
- Our 24/7 Nurse Line when you need general health advice
These numbers are also available here on our site.
We’re committed to protecting our members, healthcare providers and federal benefits against healthcare fraud. But we can’t stop healthcare fraud alone. Here’s how you can protect your information:
- Think of your member ID card as being as valuable as your debit or credit card. Keep your physical card in a safe place.
- Never share your member ID card with anyone except your healthcare providers or pharmacy. If anyone else requests your personal information, do not share it.
- If you think your card was stolen, you should contact your local Plan and request a new contract ID when you request a new card to prevent unauthorized use.
If you suspect fraud, call the FEP Fraud Hotline at 1-800-337-8440.