Starting in 2020, we’re excited to offer members with diabetes a new program that can help you manage your condition. Get an advanced blood glucose meter, unlimited strips and lancets and personalized coaching all at no out-of-pocket costs to you.
Here's what you get:
An advanced glucose meter
- Personalized tips with each blood glucose check
- Real-time support when you’re out of range
- Strip reorder right from your meter
- Optional family alerts to keep everyone in the loop
- Send a health summary report directly from your meter
- Automatic uploads—no more paper logbooks
Unlimited strips and lancets
- Receive all the strips and lancets you need
- Shipped directly to you
- Automated reordering based on your usage
24/7 personalized coaching
- Real-time support within minutes of a high or low blood glucose reading
- Connect by phone, text or email in English or Spanish
- Certified by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
The Diabetes Management Program by Livongo is available to all Standard and Basic Option members, including spouses, dependents, retirees, Medicare recipients and those living overseas, with at least one medical or pharmacy claim processed in 2019 or 2020 with a diagnosis of type 1 or type 2 diabetes.
Members living overseas must have a valid APO, DPO or FPO address to participate. If you’re overseas and have questions, you can call Livongo support toll-free here.
To register a child under age 13, get started here and use registration code FEPBLUE.
If you have questions about this program, please call 1-800-593-8490.
The Diabetes Management Program is available through MyBlue, our secure member website. You can sign up now — it takes just a few minutes.