Notice of Non-Discrimination
BCBS FEP VisionSM is dedicated to fair and ethical practices.
BCBS FEP Vision complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. This Plan does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
BCBS FEP Vision:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (such as accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the customer service number 1-888-550-BLUE (2583) or TTY 1-800-523-2847.
If you believe that BCBS FEP Vision has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with FEP Vision by:
- Calling BCBS FEP Vision at 1-888-550-BLUE (2583) or TTY 1-800-523-2847.
- Sending a letter to BCBS FEP Vision, P.O. Box 2010, Latham, NY 12110-2010.
If you need help filing a grievance, BCBS FEP Vision is available to help you.