Our new fepblue app provides members with 24/7 access to helpful features, tools and information related to your Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan benefits.
Here’s how you can get more out of your coverage with the fepblue mobile app:
Access your benefits
- Look up coverage details based on your plan using our interactive benefits tool
- Log in with your MyBlue® username and password to access your personal healthcare information such as benefits, out-of-pocket costs, deductibles (if-applicable) and physician visit limits
- View claims and approval status
- View and share your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- View and share your member ID card
- Access helpful claim term definitions
- Connect to Teladoc® and talk to virtual doctors by phone or video chat 24/7
- Find a Preferred provider or an urgent care center in your area
- Call our free 24/7 Nurse Line for advice and guidance on medical symptoms, healthy living, management of chronic conditions, preventive care and more
- Get notifications to take or update your answers to the Blue Health Assessment (BHA)
Stay connected to FEP
- Link to MyBlue for easy access to additional plan information, tools and resources
- Easily access our website and social media channels on the go
You can also set up Face ID or Touch ID on Apple devices or fingerprint authentication on eligible Android devices to log in faster.
Enable Automatic Updates
To make sure you always have the latest version of the fepblue app and access to the newest features, enable automatic app updates:
iOS – Turn on Automatic Downloads
Android – Update apps automatically
If you don’t have a MyBlue account, you can sign up using the app. Have your member ID card ready and click the “Sign Up!” button. Follow the prompts to register and create your username and password. Then you can log in 24/7 using the app or online at fepblue.org/myblue.
Ready to get started? Check out the free fepblue mobile app on the App Store® or Google PlayTM.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.