Programs and resources to help you better manage your diabetes and take an active role in your health.
People with diabetes and other serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for more severe complications from COVID-19. Learn more here.
Here's how it works:
- Visit your healthcare or lab service provider and receive an A1c test between January 1 and June 30, 2022.
- Provide us your A1c test results from your visit through MyBlue.
- Once we also receive a claim from your doctor indicating you have diabetes, you'll earn $25 on your MyBlue Wellness Card.
- Return to a provider between July 1 and December 31, 2022 for your second A1c test and send us your results. If your A1c is lower than 8%, you’ll earn an additional $75.
- If your second A1c test result is equal to 8% or above, you can still earn $75 by going to three nutritional counseling visits during the calendar year. Nutritional counseling is covered in full when you visit a Preferred provider. You'll get $75 on your MyBlue Wellness Card once we receive claims for all three visits.