Notice of Non-Discrimination
BCBS FEP DentalSM is dedicated to fair and ethical practices.
BCBS FEP Dental complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. This Plan does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
BCBS FEP Dental:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (such as accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the customer service number 1-855-504-BLUE (2583) or TTY 1-888-853-7570.
If you believe that BCBS FEP Dental has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with BCBS FEP Dental by:
- Calling BCBS FEP Dental at 1-855-504-BLUE (2583) or TTY 1-888-853-7570.
- Sending a letter to BCBS FEP Dental, P.O. Box 551, Minneapolis, MN 55440-0551.
If you need help filing a grievance, BCBS FEP Dental is available to help you.