Service Benefit Plan members have access to the CVS Caremark retail network of more than 65,000 Preferred retail pharmacies across the country.
Preferred retail pharmacies
To fill a prescription at one of our Preferred retail pharmacies, simply show your member ID card when submitting your prescription. You do not need to meet any deductibles; you only pay your applicable cost share amounts based on the drug tier and your coverage type. You can use the pharmacy locator tool to find a Preferred retail pharmacy near you.
Non-preferred retail pharmacies
If you have Standard Option, you may still purchase your prescription drugs and supplies from Non-preferred retail pharmacies. The pharmacy will ask you to pay the full amount for these items and then you will need to file a claim with us for reimbursement. You can download a Retail Prescription Drug Claim Form or ask us to send you a printed copy by calling 1-800-624-5060. Basic Option members must use Preferred retail pharmacies.
To file a claim for reimbursement from a Non-preferred retail pharmacy:
- Pay the full price for the prescription
- Get an itemized bill. It should include the pharmacy’s name and address, patient’s name, prescription number, date filled, name of drug or supply, strength, quantity, dosage and charge for each drug or supply.
- Ask your pharmacist to help you fill out the pharmacy information and prescription information section of the Retail Prescription Drug Claim form.
- Complete the enrollee information and patient information sections of the claim form and then sign the bottom of the form.
- Send the completed claim form and any related pharmacy receipt(s) to:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Service Benefit Plan
Retail Pharmacy Program
P.O. Box 52057
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2057
To see your detailed prescription history, including information on refills, date of last fill and amount paid, you can view your Financial Dashboard on MyBlue. Your Financial Dashboard gives you an easy-to-understand summary of your healthcare financial data, and shows where you may be able to save money.
Please call customer care any time at 1-800-624-5060.