COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center
What you need to know about the disease and our coverage commitment.
Here’s how it works:
- Log in or sign up for a MyBlue account. You must have a MyBlue account to receive the incentive.
- Provide us with your vaccination record for at least one vaccination dose that you received anytime between 2020 and July 4, 2021.
- You must submit a copy of the front and back of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or a copy of your state or local municipality vaccination record.
- Your vaccine record must show your name, date of birth, type of vaccine received, date of the dose and date of planned second dose, if required.
- Once we have received your vaccination record, you’ll earn $50 on your MyBlue Wellness Card.
- For more details on this program, see our COVID-19 FAQs.
*You must be a Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan member, 18 or older, with a MyBlue account to earn this reward. You're eligible if you receive at least one dose of an FDA-authorized vaccine between 2020 and July 4, 2021.
**For members overseas, FEP will accept a record for COVID-19 vaccines approved for use in the country where you reside or resided at the time you received your vaccination.